Travel medicine office located in K240 offers fee-charging counselling. Before coming to the doctor’s appointment, please register with the reception of Pärnu Hospital at number (+372) 447 3300.
When coming to our consultation, we kindly advise you on the following topics:
- give information about diseases in the target country and how to avoid them;
- offer information about vaccinations and vaccination service together with issuing an international vaccination passport (vaccinations must be paid for according to the fee-charging services price list);
- instruct on compiling a travel health kit;
- enable you to acquire a certificate for the customs regarding medicines to be taken along; a certificate about the vaccination’s contraindications if non-vaccination prevents you from entering a country (e.g. yellow fever)
For an additional fee, you can apply for a health certificate regarding the following:
- B- and C-hepatitis of HI-virus;
- radiological examination of lungs.